If you are a coach, parent, booster club member, player, or someone with a passion
for helping others, we would like to talk with you about helping us designate one
or more soccer games as a Soccer For A Cure designated fund raising game.
The first step is to work with the appropriate authorities
of the team responsible for the game and gain their approval to designate
the game as a Soccer For A Cure fund raiser.
After the approval is granted, the parameters of what the Soccer For A Cure
representatives can do must be discussed and authorized as well.
The following list should be addressed:
- determine the possibility of involving corporate sponsors to help
with event expenses
- determine how to publicize the event such as mailings, posters,
and involving local business
- request a location, preferable in a high traffic area, for those attending the
game to make donations
- create an awareness of Soccer For A Cure perhaps by displaying a
banner or having a booth
- distribute information about the objective of Soccer For a Cure
and how each attending can help grow the Soccer For a Cure team
- communicate that anyone contributing $5.00 or more, will receive a
soccer for a cure vehicle window cling while they last
- communicate that anyone contributing $15.00 or more, will receive a vehicle window
cling, as well as a Soccer For A Cure t-shirt while they last as well
- agree on the organizations that will be candidates to receive
resources generated by the event
After the game, the Soccer For a Cure representative must be certain that there are no
Soccer For A Cure material left at the event site.
We do not want to leave a mess
for others to clean up.